Shane Trimby needs more properties to sell. like this one, a home is perfect for buyers looking for a home that has a awesome outlook, fresh ambiance and a homely feel that you have been looking for...
* Main bedroom is generously spaced, it has a built in robe, and an
* Three good sized bedrooms all with spilt air-con & built in robes
* Main bathroom is family sized & includes a shower and a bath
* Central open plan living and dining area leads onto the patio
* The kitchen has plenty of bench space and cupboards, 5 burner gas cooking, rangehood & a dishwasher
* Dining opens onto a large patio that overlooks the backyard.
* North Easterly facing deep shaded patio, perfect for entertaining.
* Laundry is a good size with a linen press.
* Double gate side access, rain water tank and double remote garage.
Being elevated you will find that this home will catch the cooling breezes that run along the Redlynch hill slopes and there is room in the back yard for a pool.
The gardens are minimalistic and are just waiting for you to add you touch. There is a water tank that runs the outside taps, laundry and toilets. Don’t worry if you empty it, it will switch back to the mains.
Redlynch Valley has the best community feel and you will love living in the valley, kilometres of walking tracks, some that meander along freshwater creek, parks, playgrounds and even a dog park.
This is a home that the whole family will enjoy living in,
So talk to Shane about organising your inspection as soon as possible so you can put your offer in.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Grey Water System
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Split System Air Conditioning