Highly sought after opportunity to purchase this beautiful Redlynch family home for sale by Oliver Voss from Cairns Property Office Redlynch.
From the moment you walk up the drive, you will know that this is no ordinary property. Unique in its design, this home will suit those who are looking for something with a touch of class and elegance.
Enjoy entertaining on the front and side deck or relax by the pool after a long day at work. This property has been meticulously cared for so you can simply move in and enjoy.
1. 3 bedrooms, 2 bath
2. Open plan modern kitchen w/ 40mm stone benchtops
3. Separate living room
4. Pitched ceiling in main living
5. Upstairs master with ensuite
6. Timber flooring to the downstairs
7. Beautiful pool set in a private tropical gardens
8. Large deck to the front and side of the home.
9. Solar and gen ready power board.
10. Plenty of space for kids, dogs and family gatherings.
11. Room for boat, caravan and other toys!
But the jewel is this home’s crown is the stunning renovated kitchen with its stone bench tops, induction cook top, brand new Smeg oven, huge amount of cupboard space and island bench in the middle.
The established gardens, lush lawns and Merbau decking along the front and side of the home add to the charm of the property. "You feel as though you are in an oasis and totally removed from the suburban environment due to the lush gardens" says the current owner.
There is plenty of space for cars and boats with a double carport which continues to the house enabling one to store multiple vehicles.
Located at the end of a cul-de-sac, there is very little traffic or noise and being only 450 meters to schools, 3 mins to shops and sports facilities, this property is surely a must to inspect and will not last long at this price.
- Living Areas2
- Car Ports2
- Land Area803m²
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Swimming Pool - In ground