Take advantage of living in a resort, you will always feel like to you are on holidays......
* 2 bedrooms, both are good sized.
* Main bedroom is light and breezy, with an ensuite.
* The other bedroom is spacious as well, with built in robes
* Main bathroom has shower and bath to relax in
* Central living area that opens onto a back patio
* The kitchen has plenty of bench space and cupboards, even a
pantry, a breakfast bar, electric cooking and an oven
* There is shaded patio that is accessible from the living area, perfect
for relaxing on while surrounded by palm trees.
* Security screens and air-conditioning.
There are tenants who have been on a long lease and would love to stay on, they are currently paying $350 per week, which represents a great gross return, their lease finishes in December 2020.
The pool and tennis court are close by, you can cool off and do some laps in the pool, there is a second resort style pool in the complex as well.
Trinity beach is one of the most popular beaches in Cairns, you would only be a short stroll to the beach, restaurants and Blue Lagoon lake, this is defiantly living the dream.
This is a unit with a very fair price, so you know it will not last long. For the investors the body corp and admin fee’s are around $2,000 per quarter and there is an onsite manager.
Talk to Shane about organising your inspection as soon as possible.
- Car Ports1
- Building Area82m²
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Split System Air Conditioning