SOLD By Shane Trimby.
Perched high in Redlynch, this home encapsulates everything you have been searching for, wondrous views, privacy and the perfect place to call home.
* Four bedrooms, all air-conditioned and with floating timber floors
* Two bedrooms have built in robes the other one is being used as a media room
* Main bedroom has walk thru robe, ensuite, remote controlled blinds and mountain views
* The bathroom has both shower and bath, great for families
* Kitchen, has just been totally rejuvenated, including walk in pantry, professional range hood, dishwasher and breakfast bar.
* Wrap around dining, living and lounge with remote controlled blinds all take in the mountain views
* Back patio is perfect to entertain as you can watch the kids in the pool and still relax with friends.
* Salt water pool with a brand new shade cover
* Recently installed 6kw solar panels, security screened and totally air conditioned
This home has a resort feel to it, you will feel excited on Fridays as it will be one more sleep till you can spend the weekend in your own private resort.
You will be the envy of all your friends and family as you entertain them on special occasions, they will be knocking on the door every day to come visit.
Then you can finish your days sitting beside the pool sipping your favourite beverage while taking in the rugged terrain of the mighty Lamb range.
Red Ochre Street is renown for its family friendly atmosphere, Christmas is when the street comes alive with a community feel.
Contact Shane Trimby as soon as you can as this one will be very popular.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Split System Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool - In ground